Costs for Roofing Companies in Wayne, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Wayne, but it will not get them an exact number. Wayne roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Wayne is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Dupage county ranged from $6,367.00 to $8,249.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Wayne roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Wayne Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Wayne hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Wayne.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Wayne Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Wayne law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $876.96-$1,096.20 to Wayne roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Wayne area as well. Homeowners usually compare Wayne roofing companies with Bartlett, IL Roofing Companies, Batavia, IL Roofing Companies and Bloomingdale, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 29, 2017