Costs for Roofing Companies in Bartlett, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Bartlett, but it will not get them an exact number. Bartlett roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Bartlett is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Dupage county ranged from $6,283.00 to $8,140.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bartlett roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Bartlett Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bartlett hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bartlett.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bartlett Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bartlett law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $865.32-$1,081.65 to Bartlett roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bartlett area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bartlett roofing companies with Batavia, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Bloomingdale, IL and Carol Stream, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 13, 2017