Costs for Roofing Companies in La Grange, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in La Grange, but it will not get them an exact number. La Grange roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in La Grange is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,405.00 to $8,283.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in La Grange roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
La Grange Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average La Grange hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in La Grange.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
La Grange Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by La Grange law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $881.28-$1,101.60 to La Grange roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the La Grange area as well. Homeowners usually compare La Grange roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Bellwood, IL, Berwyn, IL Roofing Companies and Bridgeview, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 20, 2018