Costs for Roofing Companies in Villa Park, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Villa Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Villa Park roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Villa Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Dupage county ranged from $6,824.00 to $8,841.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Villa Park roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Villa Park Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Villa Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Villa Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Villa Park Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Villa Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $939.84-$1,174.80 to Villa Park roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Villa Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Villa Park roofing companies with Addison, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Bellwood, IL and Bensenville, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 13, 2018